180 Degree Safety Rear View Mirror Blind Spot Mirror
180 Degree Safety Rear View Mirror Blind Spot Mirrors -
- * Universal fit most motorcycles, cruisers, sport bikes, street bikes, scooters
- * Can be only mounted on a windshield
Material: ABS+Chrome, Durable, Not Easy to Break
Mirror Color: Clear
Installation: 3M Double Sided Tape
Special: 180 degree wide angle vision, HD Convex Mirror
1. It is a parabolic mirror that is mounted to the center front of a motorcycle on the inner part of the windshield.
2. Because of its fitting location, the riders forward line-of-sight, makes it much more obvious to the rider when a potential hazard enters the blind spot areas, verses side mounted wide angle blind spot mirrors.
3. Advantage - this central mounted position allows the rider to check his/her blind spot, without even having to take your eyes off what is in front of you. As you glance to it everything in front of you remains in your peripheral vision.
4. A continuous horizontal curve gives the rider 180 degrees horizontal coverage.
5. The vertical curve gives a broader view. It keeps the road, the traffic and the rider in the picture even when the bike is leaning into a bend. Due to these curves, sunlight reflection is also not an issue and in no way impedes the rider or its visibility.